Beauty, it’s an inside job. While makeup can conceal many an imperfection (thank goodness), nothing can replace the glow of someone who not only looks great but feels it also. It was a natural progression from the external application of makeup to exploring the internal processes that keep your youthful glow, slow the ageing process and while you’re at it, keep you healthy!
Detox was brilliant, I felt healthy (sounds silly but that pretty much sums up how I felt!), more alert and generally better more steady moods once I had settled into it. My skin was clearer too. About a month or two after the wedding once I had relaxed my eating (a lot) I had a crazy breakout on both sides of my chin. It took quite a while (almost two months!) for my skin to settle down again, but I’m now back in a good product and eating routine and my skin is back to normal.
Thanks so much for your amazing work making me look beautiful at the wedding and getting me healthy in the lead up! It’s made for the best memories 🙂
What’s included in a beautiful skin and health consultation:
- Receive up to date information on important nutrients and skin superfoods to support the bodies natural ability support skin health through whole foods. Helping slow the ageing process through regeneration and repairing of skin cells while boosting collagen.
- Learn about foods or lifestyle factors aggravating skin that can also promote ageing and inflammation.
- Meal plans, recipes, shopping lists and pantry essentials to help you stay on track.
- An individual look into your diet, offering suggestions tailor made specific to your lifestyle and recommendation of specific nutrients and supplements.
- Advanced Nutritional Medicine Diploma
- Beauty Nutrition Certificate
Consultations are held in person (Bowral clinic), phone, Skype or face time.
Fill in the contact form and I will get back to you asap to make your healthy skin nutrition appointment.